Sunday, August 29, 2010

I have heard of this happening, but never have experienced it for myself. I have to be honest I never really believe this sort of thing really happened.
Yes he is passed out asleep in the bath tub. He remained asleep while I wrapped his pudgy little body in a towel, put a new diaper on his pudgy little body, and laid his pudgy little body soundly in his crib. He slept like a passed out pudge. This is amazing to me!!

He is sucking on my shower liner for comfort. Yummy and VERY sanitary.
You'll notice the liner also doubles as censor for certain material, who would have known!!


These next few pics are of Oak and her orange addition. Yes I admit I totally accessorized to match her cast. Don't judge, it's been a looonnngg week.





I put in this next pic because it makes me very happy.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Such cute pictures!!

Amie said...

Stace the pics are so cute. I say Oak two weeks ago and she seems to be growing right up! Little squidgy is such a cutie. Grace misses both of them so bad. Grace will die when she gets to play with Oak again!

Courtney and Bridger said...

I Love your cute family! Miss you!

Amanda said...

Your kids are adorable!!! Love the pictures!

Caitlin said...

Stace. I just want you to know that i'm thinking about you, praying for you and you're little family, and know how much I love you. You're a beautiful person, I've always thought so, and i'm sending the biggest hug your way. Wish I could give you one in person. Love you. love cait